K.I.’s Business Strategies include:
1) Community & Economic Development
2) For-profit/Nonprofit Business Strategies
3) Grant Writing Workshops
4) Nonprofit Development
5) Corporate Governance
6) Board Development
7) Increased Revenue Strategies, Community Advocacy and more . . .
- Since 1994 K.I. has experienced a 100% success rate in getting IRS nonprofit exemptions
- The K.I. Foundation has formed more than 600 businesses and nonprofits, operating all over the globe, including 14 countries
- K.I. has aided in securing millions to support communities all over the world
comprehensive grant writing workshops, Ms. Herring has trained
thousands of individuals, churches, community- based organizations and
- Sherita J. Herring serves as a regular humanitarian consultant for celebrities, professional athletes and community leaders . . .
Sherita J. Herring, President/Executive Director