Board Development and
Corporate Governance Training
Most don't realize the value of the Board of Directors and how, with qualified members, they
can help the organization or business
"Soar Like An Eagle"!
- Do you know how to select qualified Board Members?
- Do you have trouble maintaining Board Members?
- Are your Board Members inactive and/or nonresponsive?
- Even worse, are your Board Members dead weight, instead of economic enhancements to your organization?
Let the Kreative Images Foundation make the difference with your Board!
K.I. has provided corporate governance and board development training since 1994, while Ms. Herring has facilitated corporate trainings for such companies as Shell Oil, Sprint, United Telecom, Blue Cross Blue Shield and other Fortune 500 companies for more than 30 years.
Through our thought provoking, comprehensive training, we also answer some of the following questions:
Contact the K.I. Foundation to provide board training, to facilitate a retreat, or to provide consulting for corporate governance.
What is corporate governance?
- Do I need a Board of Directors?
- Can I pay my Board Members?
- What are the roles of Corporate Officers, Board of Directors and Shareholders?
- What's the difference between a For-profit Board of Directors and Nonprofit Boards?
- Do we need Board of Director insurance?
Contact K.I. Today at (310) 601-3036